Mark Coburn, Attorney at Law 20 Years Legal Experience
ABOUT ATTORNEY MARK COBURN
While clerking for one of the most prominent defense attorneys in the State of Georgia, Mark Coburn earned his J.D. with Honors from the University of Georgia School of Law in 1995.
Mark Coburn was admitted to practice law in the District Court, Northern District of Georgia (Atlanta) in 1996. He was admitted to practice law in Nevada in 2002. Since then, he has helped thousands of clients in Southern Nevada who have faced intimidating Criminal Charges and Traffic Tickets.
- University of Georgia, School of Law (Athens, GA)
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, 1995
- University of New Hampshire (Durham, N.H.)
- Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, 1990
- State Bar of Nevada, 10/11/2002
- State Bar of Georgia, 5/29/1996
- United States District Court, Nevada District
- Clark County Bar Association
WHY CHOOSE THE LAS VEGAS TICKET ATTORNEY?
With over 20 years of legal experience, we are Southern Nevada’s most trusted, premier Law office. Our expertise is in helping clients to resolve thousands of Traffic Tickets, DUIs, and Criminal Defense cases annually. We remain discreet and dependable while handling your case in a timely and efficient manner.
WE ARE OPEN 24/7