WARNING: If you have outstanding traffic warrants, you may be arrested if you try to make a payment at any court window in the Las Vegas area.
We now offer “fix traffic warrant by phone” service; with one phone call to our Law Office, we can provide you with full service traffic warrant resolution services, and you never have to leave your home.
DMV & FTA (Failure to Appear clearance)
If your driver’s license has been suspended, we will obtain for you the FTA (Failure to Appear) clearance from the court. You can then take the FTA to the Department of Motor Vehicles and have your driver’s license re-instated. There is no additional charge for our assistance in obtaining this clearance.
- Please be aware: you can be arrested and taken to jail at any time if an officer stops you while you have an outstanding traffic warrant!
- With one call to my Law Office, I can begin the process of quashing your traffic warrant within minutes. In most cases, your traffic warrant is QUASHED THE SAME DAY you call!
- If you fail to appear in court at the time and date indicated on your Traffic Ticket or Criminal Offense case, the court may issue a traffic warrant for your arrest. You may also be issued a traffic warrant if you fail to follow a previous court order. For example, if you did not pay a previously issued fine ordered by the court, or if you did not complete court ordered classes or programs.
- We fight to keep you out of court and OUT OF JAIL!
- We also assist in the negotiation of the original, underlying case which caused the traffic warrant to be issued in the first place—clearing the matter up once and for all! In most cases, the charges relating to the original case will be drastically reduced.
A traffic warrant for your arrest will also cause the DMV to suspend your driver’s license and will show up on background checks that may stop you from being hired for a job or cause difficulties with your current employer.